1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198014230017 - (Beamz / SR CAUTION)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Cpt.Beamz©, Nov 10, 2022.

1. Cpt.Beamz©

Cpt.Beamz© Caution on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:26982144
    Appeal for SR CAUTION

Steam profile: 76561198014230017 (Beamz)

Appeal Plea: I commited the offense(s), but it was minor or I disagree with SteamRep policy
    Appeal Reason: [Other] Another reason (Not commonly accepted)
    Victim Repayment: No, but I will repay. I need help finding the victim(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    no alts.​

Appeal description:
    Hello, i'd like to appeal a caution i have on Fortress of Gamers (when i try to log in to appeal my caution it just wont let me and i have an error message, and i think the forum itself is inactive for quite some time already).
    i have a caution which indicates that i was trading with a scammer, and it has been on my profile for seven years.
    i never knew the person i traded with was a scammer. i was quite new to god tier unusual trading (it was god tier at the time), and i was barely even familiar with the steamrep site. the trade itself went as usual, no indications that the other party was going to scam me or told me the items were illegitimately acquired.
    on the post in the forum itself its written that there wil be a "temporary caution tag" and that i can appeal in two weeks starting from when the tag was applied.
    i never could do that because i didn't even know i had it.​
  2. Cpt.Beamz©

Cpt.Beamz© Caution on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:26982144
    also i chose appeal under SR caution because there was no FoG caution appeal.
  3. Roudydogg1

Roudydogg1 SteamRep Admin Friend Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:58227918
    Your appeal on FOG was granted, as such you are not marked on Steamrep and have nothing to appeal. Archiving.