1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198014597268 - (s i n t e RRRR ` / SR CAUTION)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by s i n t e RRRR `, Oct 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. s i n t e RRRR `

s i n t e RRRR ` Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:27165770
    Appeal for SR CAUTION

Steam profile: 76561198014597268 (s i n t e RRRR `)

Appeal Plea: I commited the offense(s), but it was minor or I disagree with SteamRep policy
    Appeal Reason: [Process] Mistake - Admin misunderstood evidence or made a mistake
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and the admin told me to appeal again at a later date

Alternate Accounts:
    76561198061058103​

Appeal description:
    Hello

Sorry about my english, im not really speak that language. I have get pending report on that website long time ago and still waiting for admin's decide. I retraded banned gifts to people, thats happen when scammers started scamming like that. I have not seen before that scam and many of traders know nothing about that scam, thats why i traded with scammer gifts and retraded them for profit. I have given back all keys to people back, but one guy of them reported me before i give keys back to him. After years that i do paypal trades with people without any problems as you can see in my reputation threads (most of them on my backpack.tf reputation). Yeah i know, its my bad doing trade with a scammer guy, but i didn't know he is scammer and i paid back so many keys to people. I lost so much on it. Please remove my pending report!

Thanks in advance!​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    not tagged = nothing to appeal.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.