1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198024551020 - (Tommy Wasabi / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by DANK!, Feb 1, 2021.

1. DANK!

DANK! Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:32142646
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198024551020 (Tommy Wasabi)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, but I will repay. I need help finding the victim(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    I had one other account for just playing CSGO I never really used my friend took it over. I don't even know the name to account or login info anymore.​

Appeal description:
    So my account got banned on steam rep a little over year now at the time of writing this. I actually never knew about this till now. The fraud I committed happened in I assume 2014 based on when the report was posted. That was 7 years ago I was a lot younger, very stupid and manipulatable. Honesty of the situation was a "Friend" of mine had coerced me into pretending to be a middleman. I admit what I did was wrong but it was 7 years ago. I never repaid the victim. I never got anything from him. But shoot if it makes you guys happy I'd send him like a 20$ item or something. I honestly just wanna join tf2 community servers but they all hit me with being a reported scammer and don't let me join.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Type of offense, fake MM scamming, evidence provided in the report, name history, expressly saying SR MM, not caring until recently/wanting to join game servers does not warrant consideration for an appeal. You knew or reasonably should have known what you were doing was wrong and making excuses for your actions is also looked down upon here.

Firmly Denied.