1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198028370596 - (ISmiteScuttle / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by ISmiteScuttle, Jun 3, 2017.

1. ISmiteScuttle

ISmiteScuttle Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:34052434
    I have this, covered up url, favourites, last name, and the end of the case ID number

Attached Files:

2. ISmiteScuttle

Steam:
    Proof my account was limited at the time of the payment. Is this enough to show that it wasn't me?
  3. ISmiteScuttle

Steam:
    and a quick thing off what gentleman said at the start. please dont bring in things that have nothing to do with this and make false accusations about why i paid him back
  4. ISmiteScuttle

Steam:
    Surely i should be unbanned now? I gave what you asked
  5. ISmiteScuttle

Steam:
    Can i have an update?
  6. ISmiteScuttle

Steam:
    I submitted everything you asked for nearly a week ago now. I gave you time to clear your mistake. If there is not a resolution by 12 midnight on Sunday 11th June I will be seeking legal representation for defamation of character, slander and your refusal to annul claims. If you have already decided you do not wish to work with me then please contact me with the contact details of your legal representation. Thank you.
  7. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    An email is not valid, you can visit the resolution center in pp and provide screens from there.
  8. ISmiteScuttle

Steam:
    PP account is currently shut down, working with them atm to restore

Attached Files:

9. ISmiteScuttle

Steam:
    Was restricted as someone (not Mollett) who I have traded with recently hit negative balance, they then limited my account which caused the payment to Mollett to be refunded and give him a negative balance.
  10. ISmiteScuttle

Steam:
    Are there any implications for false reporting? This dude has clearly done this to s✿✿✿ on my rep
  11. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Its been two weeks and you have not submitted anything acceptable to back up your claim. By policy, we do not accept appeals for RWC related offenses. In addition, you failed to comply with repayment policy. Appeal denied.
    If you should regain access to the account however, you may submit a new appeal, you will have to followup as request or that will be the end of the road for you.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**