1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198029585065 - (otto / BANNED BY RAWR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Civillian, Mar 6, 2022.

1. Civillian

Civillian Caution on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:34659668
    Appeal for BANNED BY RAWR

Steam profile: 76561198029585065 (otto)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Other] Another reason (Not commonly accepted)
    Victim Repayment: No, but I will repay. I need help finding the victim(s)
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before, but was told to handle other tags or to fix something else before my appeal

Alternate or Related Accounts:

Appeal description:
    Hi,

I am appealing my RAWR Trade Club legacy ban tag here again for the fourth time, as I have no option to appeal through the legacy ban process that Lava has outlined in the forums. This is due to me not having a link to click "Submit an Appeal" below my Steam profile picture on my SteamRep page. One image attached shows you what I see on my SteamRep profile, it is just one of my archived appeals below my profile pic. I have linked my 2nd archived appeal that was made before the specific process of appealing legacy bans was made, resulting in Lava informing me about the new legacy ban appeal process. I am also linking my 1st archived appeal, in which I ultimately did not respond to the questions asked by an admin due to inactivity until my second appeal years later, when Horse requested an answer to those original questions. Furthermore, I linked the original appeal in which I was primarily told to appeal to RAWR, which I did not do at the time while it was still an active trading community. Lastly, the other attached image is proof that my trade history ends in August of 2012, making me unable to find and repay the victims of my heavy boxing match scam when I was banned in 2011.

My 2nd archived appeal is 6 years old, my 1st archived appeal is 8 years old, my original invalid appeal is 10 years old, and my legacy ban is almost 4000 days old. I believe that I deserve a clean tag after continuing this process persistently and remorsefully, albeit fragmented over the years. I have learned a lot from my previous fault after deceiving players for various vintage weapons and metal during a heavy boxing match scam I coordinated on the RAWR trading server in 2011, and I feel regret over my greedy action. I do not intend, and haven't intended to do any more trading, or coordination for gambling/middle-manning of any items whatsoever. I am just looking to rejoin servers occasionally that I have been barred from for over a decade, as playing casual mode has been effectively ruined by bots and cheaters.

My alternate accounts are both inactive. I do not use either of them anymore. I am sorry for making multiple appeals, but my previous threads has been archived. I am not sure of any other way for me to reopen the appeal process as I am unable to appeal my legacy tag properly. I have learned my lesson that scamming people for items in Team Fortress 2 or at all, is a horrible thing to do to people, and leaves a feeling of betrayal and sadness among those affected. Now, to answer SilentReaper's questions about my 2nd appeal again:

1. Do you have any alts?

My alternate accounts are mentioned above, but both are inactive.

2. You were pointed out to RAWR to appeal THERE 2.5 years ago ( http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/76561198029585065-civillian-rawr-scammer.859/ ), what was the outcome for that appeal?

When I was told to appeal to the RAWR Trading Community forum many years ago, I did not make an appeal therefor there was no outcome.

3. Payback of victims, did that really happen? provide proof by showing screenshots of inventory history within the steam browser, link the profiles of those victims with full profile SteamRep ID blocks and contact them to reply on your appeal here about it if they are willing. Screenshot of the chat if they're not is fine too.

I am unable to view my trading history from the year of the incident (2011), and am only able to view trade history from 2012 and up unfortunately, as I have attempted to repay back the vintage weapons and metal that I took when I ran from the heavy boxing match. If I had the opportunity to contact them, I would apologize for my untrustworthy actions and repay what I took as well as offer them some hats as a sign of remorse.

I realize this is quite a packed thread with links to many different archived appeals and images to support my case, I greatly appreciate your patience and understanding. I apologize for rudely bumping my 3rd appeal thread over and over previously and I will refrain from doing so this time around both on this appeal thread, as well as my new legacy appeal if given the opportunity to create it. Finally, I apologize for any unprofessionalism and unresponsiveness in my previous appeals, even though I explained that I had matured in the more recent thread(s), I was still quite young and naive. I am humbly requesting an opportunity to appeal my legacy scammer tag the proper way, or if this is the only way I can, to be absolved of my prior indiscretion if possible. I have taken full ownership of my action, I will continue to take responsibility for my wrongdoing and I will never scam anybody ever again.

Thank you so much for your continued time and consideration,

Here is the link to my archived (3rd) appeal:
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads...elsgoodman-banned-by-rawr.124851/#post-346006

Here is a link to my other archived (2nd) appeal:
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/76561198029585065-civilian-banned-by-rawr.52299/

Here is a link to my original invalid (1st) appeal:
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/76561198029585065-civillian-rawr-scammer.859/

View attachment 795526

View attachment 795525

Attached Files:

2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Legacy tags are not appealable per policy and as you agreed to upon requesting one. Further attempts will result in loss of posting privileges in the appeals section.

Regards.