1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Appeal: 76561198031248819 - (Counter Strike Cowboy / SR CAUTION)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by xgflash, Oct 18, 2021.

1. xgflash

xgflash New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:35491545
    Appeal for SR CAUTION

Steam profile: 76561198031248819 (Counter Strike Cowboy)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    No Alternate accounts.​

Appeal description:
    It has been nearly 9 1/2 years since this incident occurred, and I have had a LOT of time to grow and change as a person, and as a trader. While I haven't traded much since the incident, I would still like to reestablish myself as a more reputable person. I believe that scamming or harassing others in the way that I did in the past is incredibly scummy, and have vowed to never treat another person like that again. I hope that the last 9 years of no other reports is evidence of that. I apologize that I don't really have much other evidence of my reputation since, but will be more than happy to discuss the matter with you further and answer any questions you may have.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    After a review, due to time tagged without additional issues, original evidence no longer available and other mitigating factors, a tag is no longer warranted. Saying that, further issues or if we find out you lied to us, may result in being retagged.

Appeal granted.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**