1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Appeal: 76561198035502051 - (The Wiz / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Supreme Pootis™, Mar 19, 2021.

1. Supreme Pootis™

Supreme Pootis™ Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:37618161
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198035502051 (The Wiz)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    Made to hold MvM items back in the day. The "main" scammer account.
    | steamname: Generic
    | steam3ID: [U:1:84034303]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:1:42017151
    | steamID64: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198044300031
    | customURL:
    | steamrep: https://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198044300031

Appeal description:
    To recap the incident as best I remember it, I changed my alt account name to Bottiger, a skial admin, to help some guys do some middleman scam. No one was ever scammed, I remember mostly hanging out in an orange server and nothing ever came of it until I was banned. I remember being told to appeal on that account, but I genuinely do not remember the password to it. This is my main account, despite being flagged as the alt, and I can't access the old one that was originally banned. This whole incident happened 8 years ago, when I was a little 12/13 year old twerp based on the timestamps of my previous appeal. Nowadays, I'm trying to get back into TF2 with some buddies and my scammer tag is preventing me from fully enjoying it. I was young, brash, and stupid, and now as a 20 year old man, I can't casually trade or even join some community servers. Even back then, I didn't scam anyone, I was just promised an unusual or something and like a moth to a light I listened to those dudes. Haven't really heard from them since, either. I would like to apologize for my past antagonistic behavior (I was pretty annoying), but now I am a man about to enter the workforce compared to the little boy who wanted a quick unusual. I've since matured heavily and wouldn't even try a scheme like this again. Thank you for your time, and if there's any reservations I can clear up or any extra information you need, please let me know.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Already appealed and denied, further appeal attempts will result in loss of posting privileges in the appeals section.