1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198036237367 - (Sweggie / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Dj Remix., Aug 13, 2019.

1. Dj Remix.

Dj Remix. Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:37985819
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198036237367 (Sweggie)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, but I will repay. I need help finding the victim(s)
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before, but was told to handle other tags or to fix something else before my appeal

Alternate or Related Accounts:

Appeal description:
    Greetings!

I'm appealing my SR ban that's 2110 days ago. Which is equivalent to a little over 5,5years.

My other tag, that I can't get rid of. View attachment 725551 View attachment 725552 View attachment 725553 View attachment 725553
    First of all, I want to let you know that I have a -GoV- tag.
    I know what that means. It means, that I can't do anything about my Mark, before I find a solution with the -GoV- admins, and make an appeal on their website. But hear me out.

I have indeed tried to appeal, i actually did an appeal on:
    http://www.wantedgov.it/ban-appeals/

If you press the link, you'll see at the top that my name "Sweggie" is there, from August the 18th, 2018. Which is almost exactly 1 year ago. I haven't recieved any response from them what so ever.

Here's a screenshot of my appeal, with no answer:
    https://gyazo.com/7799b7e9f5c3536d6d48068ff25ef891

And here's a link to the -GoV- appeal itself:
    http://www.wantedgov.it/ban-appeals/ban-appeal-sweggie/

I've also joined their Discord community, trying to get in touch with a GoV admin, that could help me in any way. Since the -GoV- trading community is dead, nobody is here to help me apperently.

I remember getting in touch with them, back in 2014-2015 ish, where i was told to re-pay the guy i ran from (spycrab run, for about 10-15 keys). Back then, I was still super childish, so I barely even attempted to find the guy.

That's not me anymore. I would pay this guy the amount I owed him in pure keys, if I got a link to his steam profile. I just don't know how to find it. And yes, I know, Steamrep has nothing to do with -GoV-, but since -GoV- is really non-existent, I really suggest you guys to add -GoV- to your "legacy bans" (i just read the thread with legacy bans).

Because i can't repay the guy i owe 15 keys to, nor can i get in touch with -GoV- at all.

So please! Don't just give me a link to their appeals section. It's been inactive for over a year, and the last appeal done there, was literally me (without a answer).

Please note, that I'll be more than happy to repay the user i ran from, in either pure keys or in any item that's within the same price range.

My Steamrep ban

So I'm sitting on YouTube, being 13/14 years old. Watching a "guide" on how to do Quickswitch scams. I really wanted weapons, because I thought they looked cool. I had a pair of Earbuds in my inventory, so what did I do?

Wrote in chat:
    "Hi! Selling a pair of buds for 150 weapons!"

I got multiple trades, and just accepted a random one. After talking for a bit, he quickly added in 150-175 guns. I said "sounds good". As the user is scrolling down, to hit "accept trade", I had multiple seconds to swap my earbuds (worth 18 keys back then), out with a supply crate. I did.

Aaaaand, luckily for both of us (today atleast), he did double check the trade. And made sure to take all the screenshots he needed to report me. Back then I was mad and frustrated, because I just wanted free guns. I can't believe how silly 13-14 year old kids are. The fact that i recieved a SR ban, made me realise how wrong scamming was. And it made me open my eyes.

So at an age of 14, i had 1 spycrab run and 1 attempted quickswitch scam. Being completely removed from the TF2 Trading community, and being seperated from all the people that actually were traders.

When you have a reputation as a scammer, you're always being notified how stupid you are, and how much shame you should have on your shoulders.

Change of heart - Who am I now?

Today I'm still named Sweggie, and I'm 5,5 years older. As you grow up, you start thinking about what consequences your decisions have. And I regret every single thing that's scam-related. I don't really care about paying the 20-30$ back. I think it's freaking embarrassing that I have to sit down and write this message, to tell everyone, that I am not this type of guy anymore.

But I also know, that it's needed.

Ever since getting my marks, I've been reminded on a daily basis how useless I am to this community.
    Everytime i search my name up, in anything related to Reputation, it's filled with red bars screaming that I'm a scammer and someone you should avoid talking with.

When people look at an item that's been in my inventory, it has freaking red lines all over it, because it's been in a scammer's hands. So nobody knows if I actually paid for it or just scammed it out of someone.

I mean, take a look on this:
    https://gyazo.com/905c4af32e66f5a3e74e6952fb886977

link to original website:
    https://rep.tf/76561198036237367

I want to end this, once and for all. I don't know what to do with my -GoV- tag. Since I'm not getting any answers from -GoV-, I'm not exactly sure what to do.

I have been patient this time. Very patient. Waiting for an entire year, just to get an answer. But it's no where to be found.

I will in no shape or form ever doubt the power of SteamRep, or ever try to do anything that's related to a scam. I'm more than happy with a legacy scammer mark. Because I can't un-do something i did when i was 14. But i sure can take the responsibility for it. And I will.

My name is Peter "Sweggie" Fritzbøger.
    And I'm officially ready to do something about this tag. This will also be my absoulute last attempt to take responsibility for the actions I've done. I can't demand anything, but I sure can hope someone with a bit of authority will look at my case, and give me a break.

-Sweggie

All the screenshots are provided using Gyazo.com. They will be uploaded as files aswel.

All information written in this case, is all correct and I'm more than happy to respond to any questions regarding my case/marks.

If a -GoV- admin reads this, I'm also more than happy to get in touch.

Attached Files:

2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    You have already been told in your previous three appeal attempts what you need to do first before we can address your SR tag. Any additional appeal attempts by you will be archived w/o reply until you follow proper procedure.