1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198036636813 - (Wopse / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by wopse snow, Aug 3, 2022.

1. wopse snow

wopse snow Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:38185542
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198036636813 (Wopse)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, but I will repay. I need help finding the victim(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    I do not have any other account that I was associated with scamming.​

Appeal description:
    I had only scammed many many years ago when I was a kid. I can't remember exactly but I believe it only worked with just a few people and it was not that major if I can remember that correctly. I am truly sorry for the 2-3 victims that I have scammed, I was not thinking right back then. And I would never scam again that is for certain, I believe karma would get to me as it has, and I am a person who believes in Karma. But like I have mentioned, I was young and not thinking right.

I hope I can be forgiven for my actions, and again am truly sorry for what I have done and will never go back to my old routes ever.​
  2. Roudydogg1

Roudydogg1 SteamRep Admin Friend Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:58227918
    After a review, I will be unable to grant this appeal due to the following:
    • Copying the D2L bots name and avatar, combined with the script that you used in the chat shows that the act was premeditated and planned, and that you had time to reconsider your actions at the time.
    • You were successful with this on at least 3 people, and it is very likely that you attempted it on many more.
    • You stated that you did not repay, and repayment is a REQUIREMENT for an appeal to even be considered.
    As such, this appeal is thus Rejected.
    Regards.