1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198038675025 - (hammond™ / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Jinx, Sep 8, 2018.

1. Jinx

Jinx Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:39204648
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198038675025 (hammond™)

Appeal Plea: I committed some of the listed offenses, but not all of them
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, but I will repay. I need help finding the victim(s)
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate Accounts:
    None​

Appeal description:
    So years have gone by, I've already made two appeals one of which was not even looked at but just accepted. The other I simply lost time and did not have time to conintue with.
    I've recently come back into TF2 and trading in general though the servers which I wish to join have me either marked as a SCAMMER which I know why, or I get kicked from instantly upon joining. I've gotten much older and come to regret everything I've done. It's a change of heart and I see my reason to it. I was young, stupid and easily lured in with all these items, I did however not carry one of the names that was provided within it. My friend did. While I do admit to being a scammer, I do not wish to keep that part of my life with me no more. I have changed for the better and I'm ready to even pay back any of the victims of my scamming should it be so. Though as it's a long time I do have a doubt none of these guys play the game anymore. But if they do. I'll locate them and pay back in the same items (or items of same value.) With an apology for what happened at that time. I do hope this time my appeal will be looked upon and considered.
    Thanks.​
  2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691