1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Archived Appeal: 76561198040127996 - (PM / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by [P2P] Pm The DemoCaptain, Mar 4, 2023.

1. [P2P] Pm The DemoCaptain

[P2P] Pm The DemoCaptain Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:39931134
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198040127996 (PM)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, but I will repay. I need help finding the victim(s)
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    I do not have any other steam accounts.​

Appeal description:
    Give me a final chance please!
    This will probably get declined as last time, but was just wondering if Its still nothing I can do against my steamrep ban? Its nearing 11 years soon, and im not the guy i was back then at all, If I could I would refund that guy in an instant or even give him something worth more because of the troubles.

My Reason To Scam Him Back Then
    I was a 10 year old back then that wasnt allowed to spend money on virtual items and games which was my reason to scam that guy back then, and of course it was stupid but I was literally a 10 year old back then, im nearing 21 years old now in April and I really regret what I did back then.

The Problem I encountered while trying to refund him years ago
    I've learned my lesson years ago already and all I want is to refund that guy and just fix this problem, but ever since the first appeal I did here I added him and told him about the scam I did on him years ago but ended up getting blocked by him, when asked for proof by the staff member "You are The one" it was already too late because I had already closed down the chatlog with him. (and I dont think I can get that chatlog anymore, but im unsure)

Anyway for me to reach out to the guy while being blocked?
    If possible I would like to refund this guy anyway I can. Either by trading a staff member the amount I scammed from him back then or any other way.

Reformed
    This steamrep ban has been limiting me for years now being banned on almost any tf2 community server or getting a rank with "Scammer" on it. Through out the years, I've actually cried multiple times because of my dumb decision of scamming him, Im reformed, I think after 11 years I should get another chance, I havent scammed since then. I have multiple +reps on my steam profile from multiple happy traders throughout the years and probably more to come since I really enjoy trading.

Please "You are the one" or the staff reading my appeal, please give me 1 last chance to prove myself! I beg you​

Attached Files:

2. Roudydogg1

Roudydogg1 SteamRep Admin Friend Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:58227918