1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Appeal: 7656119804081754 - (CARROT / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Beontly, Jun 15, 2017.

1. Beontly

Beontly Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:40275908
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 7656119804081754 (CARROT)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Friend/Family - My account was abused by a family member or friend
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here earlier for another situation in the past.

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    Okay so this is my second appeal for my UTC ban which was given to many probably 5 or 6 years ago. I stopped playing computer games for the whole school year to come back and see my appeal for my UTC ban is still on hold. I'm really confused why it's been on hold for this long but my other ban was turned into a legacy ban in not that long amount of time. In my appeal for those two bans I talk about how it was a family member who did the scamming on this account and handed it down to me by parents request. I was only 9 at the time and now i'm 15 going on to 16. I would appreciate it if I can get a response about why my appeal has been on hold for this long. Also I don't really know what to select for the ban type cause on the thread a staff member posted it said to click that link to appeal for a UTC ban. So don't hurt me for clicking SR banned if that isn't correct lol. Thank you guys have a good day. :)
  2. Nebras

Nebras New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:92811415