1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Appeal: 76561198040971830 - (APhixer / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Bystander, May 15, 2018.

1. Bystander

Bystander Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:40353051
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198040971830 (APhixer)

Appeal Plea: I commited the offense(s), but it was minor or I disagree with SteamRep policy
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    Banned 2016 days ago, was a kid back then and added many random people and accepted any request. Don't remember directly scamming anyone but still a dick move to be part of the group. Hope to clean my name so I can trade for basic items on tf2 again​

Attached Files:

2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Being in such a group makes it easy for those who dont know better fall victim to impersonators and harms the reputation of the legitimate users. Don't do so again, you wont get any further leeway.

After a review of the appeal and original tagging reason and time tagged, I am going to drop the tag down to a caution. You have been given a exceedingly rare second chance since you did commit the offense, make sure you do not try anything like that again. Please note, further transgressions or if we find you lied to us, may result in you being retagged w/o the possibility of a new appeal.

Appeal downgraded.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**