1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Appeal: 76561198040984592 - (FlaMeZzZ / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by FlaMeZzZ, Nov 27, 2015.

1. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    Then I suggest you figure out a way to mend the damage from both scamming him, and your treatment of him in the process of repaying.
  2. FlaMeZzZ

FlaMeZzZ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:40359432
    Here is when i need your help. This guy isn't giving me any chances of repayment and i've tried contacting middlemen, which wont trade for me because i have a banned tag on steamrep. I legitimately have changed my mind and i don't want to scam again. He didn't accept the trade because he thought it was some kind of scam, i only want to give him his item as a repayment. Maybe if i can find his trade link that can happen.
  3. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    I am accepting this appeal solely because the case does not meet our evidence requirements. However, from your own provided screenshot with the victim, it's clear even after all this time you have no remorse for what you did, and only offered repayment as a condition or means to get untagged. As such, I still believe you are capable of scamming again given the opportunity and will leave a caution tag.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating, SteamRep Partner Members, SteamRep Partner SCAs).**