1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198041545536 - (チェルシースマイル / BANNED BY RAWR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by McGuppy, Mar 21, 2016.

1. McGuppy

McGuppy Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:40639904
    Appeal for BANNED BY RAWR

Steam profile: 76561198041545536 (チェルシースマイル)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    First of all, yes, scamming is horrible and I shouldn't have done it. I'll try to reason my case, but I'm not trying to justify my actions. What I did was wrong.

So from what I can remember, someone was trying to scam me or atleast rip me off big time. Little me then thought it was a good idea to scam this person. After I had done so, I gave back his items about an hour after and everything was okay, except for me being banned. Keep in mind this ban was issued over 1400 days ago, I've never attempted to scam anyone since and had no thoughts of doing so. I would like to have my tag removed because it's virtually impossible for me to ever trade again (can't join trade servers, or use trading websites). I think I have served my time, please let me enjoy the game that I love.

Kind regards.​
  2. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    You have submitted an appeal for a tag issued by a community which no longer exists. All defunct community tags are inherited by SteamRep, but because the community responsible for the tags has disappeared, often taking evidence with them, a special procedure is in place.

Please log into steamrep.com and search for your own profile. On it, you will see a link below your tag(s) to submit an appeal.
    [​IMG]
    Click this link and follow the instructions. When you are finished, your appeal status will be listed below your tag. The process is in beta, so please reply here if you encounter issues.
  3. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Archiving, please appeal using the legacy appeal system as shown above.