1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198041836122 - ([EN] 4456 Weatherman / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Detective Derpy Whooves, Feb 5, 2017.

1. Detective Derpy Whooves

Detective Derpy Whooves Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:40785197
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198041836122 ([EN] 4456 Weatherman)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, but I will repay. I need help finding the victim(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    I don't even remember scamming, to be honest I didn't even think I did anything wrong at the time, I was a middleman for a trade, and I think I had to go, so I left the trade before it was complete.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    A quick search shows you were a middleman for a trade where you traded away an item without the buyer getting paid.
    That is the point of a middleman tho, trade to an intermediary until payment was complete. I can only assume you were an accomplice to the offense.

You need to explain more.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**
  3. Detective Derpy Whooves

Steam:
    This was an extremely long time ago, years ago in fact. I barely remember what the trade was about, and the parties who were affected have probably forgotten about it, or probably have even forgotten about TF2.
  4. Detective Derpy Whooves

Steam:
    The point is. This mark is preventing me from playing or trading and I wish for it to be removed.
  5. You Are The One

Steam:
    So, your point is you simply dont care because how long ago it was and its an inconvenience to you?
  6. Detective Derpy Whooves

Steam:
    Yes. This incident was a forever ago and I don't think the two parties care about the trade anymore. I just haven't gotten sround to clearing this up becuase I have work and family.
  7. You Are The One

Steam:
    Denied.

No change of heart, no taking responsibility, no repayment.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**