1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198044907142 - (xXxBigPersonaletyxXx / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by The pony-man, Aug 11, 2018.

1. The pony-man

The pony-man Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:42320707
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198044907142 (xXxBigPersonaletyxXx)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate Accounts:
    https://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198188403997 - Brother account, I have no access to it, tho it’s beeing logged in on same pc​

Appeal description:
    As an owner of this account I carry all guilt for what ever was done on this account. I already tried applying once, and just stating the facts as they are, aperantly that was not enought.
    So second attemp: I admit that I did that “scam” (even tho my own hands were not responsible for this, my account name was, so thus it’s my fault). I added my “victim” and sent him a trade offer, offering 1 key, and a sorry letter.
    I am truly sorry for damage my scam would have done to this person if it was successful. After that scam, I denied any access to person who did it on my account and gave him a very long lecture on how bad his action were. I my self would never scam another person because 5 years ago I my self was scammed in real life, for real money, and I know how bad that feeling is, and I am not wishing anyone to experience that shitty feeling.
    If there is anything else I can do - please do say it.​

Attached Files:

2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Appealed and denied, further appeal attempts will result in loss of posting privileges in this section.