1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198045729758 - (Yeetmachin / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Yeetmachin <3, Jul 27, 2017.

1. Yeetmachin <3

Yeetmachin <3 Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:42732015
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198045729758 (Yeetmachin)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    None.​

Appeal description:
    I feel like I write this forever and still get no where however I did this as friends were round and I thought it'd be funny to show off. I've done Cash Trades before for so long and never had an issue however I made a stupid mistake. I soon realised straight after and refunded the money immediately. I hate myself for what I've done and simply want to get back to my trading. If I stay banner, I know why, what I did was wrong.. Sorry for the person that I did it to, I would be pressured to give you my keys and a full refund for what I did.​
  2. Yeetmachin <3

Steam:
    homoured** not pressured
  3. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    You have shown no proof of repayment as you claimed you already did.
  4. Yeetmachin <3

Steam:
  5. You Are The One

Steam:
  6. Yeetmachin <3

Steam:
    How else can I repay him though? He sent me the money via paypal and that's what I'm repaying him on, he already has the money back now.
  7. You Are The One

Steam:
    We contacted the user and he said he has not been repaid. You need to add him on steam now and talk to him ASAP, I am about to deny the appeal outright unless you clear this up today. You also replied and failed to provide an adequate screenshot of your alleged repayment.
  8. Yeetmachin <3

Steam:
    I have spoken to him and will hopefully get it sorted soon when he is awake.
  9. Yeetmachin <3

Steam:
    Here's everything, I think. The guy also said that he will message the admin to confirm it. If these are not okay then please tell me how to fix the screenshots. I'm honestly just a guy that want to trade but massively f✿✿✿ed up. I'm sorry to everyone I upset by doing this.

Attached Files:

10. Yeetmachin <3

Steam:
    Also** The reason it is only 28.30 is because the conversion rate changes from 1.24 to 1.26, in the messages you can see he said it is fine.
  11. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    I'm going to ask one question - was this the only user you scammed?
    There was another report the day before from a user named heat ESEA with the same situation.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2017
  12. Yeetmachin <3

Steam:
    Yes, I'm going to be honest however that guy filed a dispute and got his money back, then he proceeded to add me on another account and start messaging me with my address, name, school etc. Both of the scams were done together in the space of less than a day, and I was going through a stupid phase where I thought it was an easy way to make money. I regret it entirely and deserve whatever I get, sorry again, but I hope you can see the better side of me.
  13. Yeetmachin <3

Steam:
    I know what I did was wrong and I just wish I could turn back time and not do it, it has completely jeopardized my entire trading experience. I am auto banned from my favorite trade servers, discords, reddits and all because of a heat of the moment stupid decision. I hope you can see that I am no longer a threat to the community and this is my first offence, I would never do this again. I am again, sorry.
  14. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    With multiple scams (successful or otherwise), and lying/hesitation about repaying the victim, I see no reason to grant your appeal. You still pose a risk to the community.