1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198048630960 - (The Emperor / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Delta 4, Aug 20, 2017.

1. Delta 4

Delta 4 Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:44182616
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198048630960 (The Emperor)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Hijacked - My account was abused by hijacker
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    Don't have​

Appeal description:
    I'm from Russia, served in the army. At the end of the service discovered that my account was hacked - I restore it (took about 4-5 days). Then I discovered that all my friends have been removed, the account was used for spam, nickname and info of my profile have been changed, and I have a SteamRep Ban.
    Now I have restored the account, have changed mail, have changed passwords everywhere, have added back the friends, have checked the personal computer for viruses, have secured Mobile Guard.
    Before I was never engaged scam's, never received a ban (SteamRep/Valve/VAC and etc.), the account was created long ago. As my account always was clean, and in this ban there is no my fault, please - remove SteamRep ban :( Wanted to continue to trade on trading floors, but unfortunately, in any way I can't.

P.S: Recently I have bought the graphic Intuos Pro Small (451) tablet, and I would like to be engaged with workshop, but SteamRep Ban will also not allow me it to make.​

Attached Files:

2. Delta 4

Steam:
    My brother / family / friend and etc didn't use the account. I have told that my account has been hacked. As I see, you not the representative of administration. I will wait for their competent answer, sorry.
  3. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    If you are claiming hijack, you must provide proof of you recovering your account.
    You must provide exact dates, or as close as you can, to when you lost your account and when you reclaimed your account.
  4. Delta 4

Steam:
    Good day. Screenshots resands with Technical support, or something else are necessary?
  5. You Are The One

Steam:
    Support ticket.
  6. Delta 4

Steam:
    Well, I will try to make all screenshots now
  7. You Are The One

Steam:
    Don't reply unless you provide them, you also did not provide the dates as already asked as well, you have two weeks or the appeal will be denied.
  8. You Are The One

Steam:
    Denied for lack of followup. Unable to show proof of hijacking.