1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198048851745 - (Toadtoad123 / SOP CAUTION)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by vmartelle, Aug 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vmartelle

vmartelle Caution on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:44293008
    Appeal for SOP CAUTION

Steam profile: 76561198048851745 (Toadtoad123)

Appeal Plea: I commited the offense(s), but it was minor or I disagree with SteamRep policy
    Appeal Reason: [Process] Mistake - Admin misunderstood evidence or made a mistake
    Victim Repayment: No, but I will repay. I need help finding the victim(s)
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before, but was told to handle other tags or to fix something else before my appeal

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    My report toward him: http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/76561198041089584-sniper-carl.10849/

After going through my old report toward him, it seems there was some confusion/misunderstanding that needs to be cleared up. It looks like I was given a caution tag because I didn't give him every single item. I do remember telling him through chat and/or through the trade thread that I would keep a few items but I have no chat or trade proof of this. If you look here http://imgur.com/2cqtQ he says he is account sharing, and I even remind him that I told him that I'd keep some items, but he doesn't know if I said I'd keep some items because I might have been talking to his brother.

Nonetheless, if the original trade thread said I'm selling my entire backpack, I'll repay him the items that were not given, even double if I have to. I still firmly believe I have done nothing wrong here because I remember saying somewhere that I'd be keeping some items. Maybe, at the very least, there was some misunderstanding and he didn't get the memo, or maybe I didn't communicate enough, I don't know.

Lastly, this may be a plea to deaf ears, but I've been in this community too long to be marked for something that I consider to be getting the short end of the stick on. I've been a productive member of the TF2 community for many years now and it sucks because I'm not trusted due to some misunderstanding (on all sides I might add).

If you have any questions or concerns, let me know.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Already appealed and denied.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.