1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Appeal: 76561198049394958 - (Power of Respectful. / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by «ᴾᴾ ◢PooP in LooP◤ |:-D, May 15, 2019.

1. «ᴾᴾ ◢PooP in LooP◤ |:-D

«ᴾᴾ ◢PooP in LooP◤ |:-D Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:44564615
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198049394958 (Power of Respectful.)

Appeal Plea: I commited the offense(s), but it was minor or I disagree with SteamRep policy
    Appeal Reason: [Other] Another reason (Not commonly accepted)
    Victim Repayment: No, but I will repay. I need help finding the victim(s)
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before under a different account.

Alternate Accounts:
    | steamname: N️amC
    | steam3ID: [U:1:80462439]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:1:40231219
    | steamID64: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198040728167
    | customURL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/DrMeNtAlLyPoTiB43kTo1993
    | steamrep: https://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198040728167

Appeal description:
    My second chance dear Steam Rep. Alright so i back again sorry for bother and take your time first of all respect and appreciate it of of course, The account i'm talking about it aswell that i use it it my alt account "
    | steamname: N️amC" as i said i already got unbanned from steam support and already got unbanned from Gov Tag in steam rep so yeah just wait for you guy and back to the communtiy :). Also the other accounts in the alt in steam rep that showed it's not mine it's some friends who from my country wanna be honest with you of course.

Well i done many trades and sold/bought some items from the market after i got unbanned/unblock from my account that was in ban trade from steam Support around 6 years well i had a Gov Tag in steam rep and i already talked with the admin he also know me and know my story so yeah he removed the tag now i still have the SR Tag and you and him told me to talk with you so my account was blocked for like 6 years and yeah i was a kid so i did mistakes about the way now i'm 20 years old grow man and i know all the rules aswell, So as you can see in my account i dont have any reports or something i just have in my old account the report but as you can see the report it's like a fake/bullshit i admit i try to cheat/scam in the past few people like idiot kid sorry for be rude but yeah as you can see i didn't scam/stolen his items he also say that in the report so i'll appreciate it if i need give soemthing back i'll give it back with no issues but as you can see i didn't scam just try to scam and i already got unban from Gov Tag so i'll respect and will be gald to get unban from the SR tag since i can do big trades or join to the cool communtiy i'm not scamming at all nwo i'm also a bit famous so yeah :), Have few groups in steam that help to avoide scams aswell. So i realy appreciate if i can get unban from the SR Tag since it's like without reason and it's after 6 years ago so give me a second chance

i'm here today after 6 years without activity on steam at all. i want to start play new games, and come back to the steam cummionity i want to be activity on the steam by any means. i want to be able to make my own group and some topics and such. i want to meet new ppl on steam and come back drom the dead. i can't join to any TF2 server becasue of the TAG in steam rep but i cant do that as long as that alert(Tag in steam rep) on my account prevente it from me.​

Attached Files:

2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    You already made an appeal thread, and it was already denied. that is it. You are done. No more can or will be done for you. Do not submit additional appeal threads, they will be archived without any reply.