1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Appeal: 76561198049900072 - (spawn / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by ♥ Gaiden ♥, Nov 14, 2022.

1. ♥ Gaiden ♥

♥ Gaiden ♥ Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:44817172
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198049900072 (spawn)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    I have an old account (already shown on SR profile) but haven't used it in many years, if its still required please let me know.​

Appeal description:
    Hello to the SR admin who will be reviewing this.

I was SR banned 723 days ago for "attempted item scam" on the game Rocket League.

I was also a trader in the CS:GO community so this ban meant I was no longer allowed to connect to servers trading related that had some sort of SR verification attached which was most. This did affect my trading career as I was no longer able to join these kinds of servers. Later on other ways of trading became available and more widely used than before such as different social medias. Although with this being the case many of these sites that showed completed cash trades still required a SR profile attachment as verification so I still was unable to use these as a way to trade.

I am appealing this SR ban because I would like to continue trading on CS:GO and it would make it a lot easier if this SR ban was removed. On the SR report I did never scam the person as it is outlined as a "attempted item scam attempt". Even with this being the case if possible and allowed I would like to meet some kind of ends with the person and give them something for putting them in the situation they were put into.

Before as well as after this situation I was a legit trader who traded (CS:GO) both items and cash. I do have many verified cash trades that I have done previously (this was done on a steam group called CSGO REP which was a massive cash/crypto rep group. side-note: I think the group has since been removed from steam for being against steam ToS? This is why it isn't posted in the Reputation Threads section of the appeal.)

Since this event that occurred nearly 3 years ago I have matured and grown a lot as a person, and I would like to be able to continue my online presence with no issues and or blockades being along the way. If anything more is needed please contact me and let me know.

Thank you to the admin that reviewed this appeal, and I would like to say my sincere apologies for what I did in past and making you have to read this appeal in the first place.

Good health to you, spawn​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Appealed and denied, further appeal attempts will result in loss of posting privileges in the appeals section.