1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Appeal: 76561198050038472 - (Faggy / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by oskarx225, Feb 8, 2020.

1. oskarx225

oskarx225 Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:44886372
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198050038472 (Faggy)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Hijacked - My account was abused by hijacker
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    im not using other acc​

Appeal description:
    Hello,

I am writing to you because of a very old situation, one day my account was stolen (I wrote to support and I have successfully recovered this account, but i did it via 2nd account and i dont remember the login and password it was 8 years ago ), the person who was responsible for it sent scam links from it, so that my account was marked as scammer (it was in 2012 ). I didn't pay much attention to it, but now that I want to exchange items with someone, everyone judges me like the thief which I am not. We are already living in such times where for such thefts you can pay a high price and suffer really high consequences. I will also add that on FEB / 07/2020 I got a knife from one of the cases and I really care about the possibility of exchanging skins without any problems . Please, if it is possible to remove the title "SCAMMER" from my profile. Thank you very much for your answer and sorry for my language.​
  2. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    You need to list all your accounts.
    Do you have any evidence showing you were hijacked?
  3. oskarx225

Steam:
    As I said it was in 2012. I have no way to prove it, the ticket I sent to support from a spare account which I created only to send it (and in the meantime play games like Team Fortress) has expired and is not at all in history ( this is the account https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198069412886), I have been on this account for 8 years and I did not care that I was marked as a scammer somewhere but apparently people who want to trade with me check the site and immediately blame me and cut off contact. Is there any other option to prove my innocence. The only thing I remember one of my friends (probably also the account was stolen) sent me a link, after some time I was not able to log into the account. My friends with whom I have known since childhood told me then that, my account was renamed and despite the fact that I could not login to the account, someone was still active on it.
  4. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Add me on Steam.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  5. oskarx225

Steam:
  6. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Conditionally downgraded pending rest of appeal.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**
  7. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    The previous admin never finished processing your appeal so I will.

Due to offense being of a hijacking nature (that we usually do not tag for anymore), time tagged with no additional issues since, and the previous admin satisfied you are the original account owner, I am dropping the tag. If we find out you lied in the appeal, the tag will be reapplied w/o the ability to appeal again.

Appeal granted.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**