1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198057021828 - (Ditz3n / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by -=Madsvil=-, Oct 1, 2018.

1. -=Madsvil=-

-=Madsvil=- Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:48378050
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198057021828 (Ditz3n)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and the admin told me to appeal again at a later date

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    Hello Steamrep

For 726 days ago I did something that I regret today. I tried to scam a guy named Filous (Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198103965337/). At that time i was only 14 and I didn't know the consequences that it led to. Filous and I are friends today and he also accepts that I did a mistake because all makes mistakes sometimes, especially at a young age.

I'm writing because of that i've turned 16 now and I'm sorry for the things I've done back then. I'm also limited to services because of the ban I have (Tradesites and so on). I haven't been that much into trading since either because of it. I've also talked with Filous and he was the guy that said I should try and write.

I also contacted a support from Steamrep back then and he told me that I should try and appeal after 1-2 years when I have thought about the things I had done at that time.

in general I would just like to get my SR BAN removed because of my bad mistake and I hope you understand that I'm so sorry about what i did back then, and I respect Steamrep for the job you guys are doing to deal with all the scammers out there..

Regards Mads Villadsen/Ditz3n​
  2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    You have been warned multiple times.
    You've now been blocked from any more posts in this section.