1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198057835991 - (Klansman / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by OzymandiasHimself, May 11, 2019.

1. OzymandiasHimself

OzymandiasHimself Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:48785131
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198057835991 (Klansman)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    I scammed somebody 3 years ago and I haven't done anything of the sort since, I have repaid the victim but I have no images of the chat because I didn't think of taking any and Steam deleted them at the time. My last appeal was denied and this one probably will be denied too since it's impossible to provide what I need for your crazy standards.

I can't get in contact with the individual ever again, I just want to stop being inconvenienced by this ban

The images uploaded are from my last appeal because I cannot produce anything more substantial, sorry​

Attached Files:

2. OzymandiasHimself

OzymandiasHimself Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:48785131
    Before giving me a shitty response, please actually take your time to read over the thread that got me banned, that guy clearly tried to extort me to take the report down and there's evidence of me paying him back and my intention to pay him back, infact I even made him a profit (I stole 40 keys and gave him 47 back)
  3. Teeny Tiny Cat

Teeny Tiny Cat SteamRep Admin Partner Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46722104