1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198059446117 - (zygy98 / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by zygyy!, Mar 22, 2023.

1. zygyy!

zygyy! Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:49590194
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198059446117 (zygy98)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Process] Mistake - Admin misunderstood evidence or made a mistake
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    I had my personal alt account that was f2p, and I used it only like twice for trying to be incognito while be on my fav server. Its long gone, I dont remember password or email I had it on, its gone.

and

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198197065194/
    Me and my friends account I was sharing with because of games, but neither me or him are using it anymore, using only my main account.​

Appeal description:
    Hello,

I am appealing here again because I wanted to trade in peace, and with the big "SR Banned" at your name in trading sites is very hard.

The reason I was banned in first place that I tried to buy 5 key strange grenade launcher with paysafe card(s).

I was playing the game for like a year at the moment so I understand that person that reported me here didnt trusted me.. but, I never scammed anyone, nor I tried to, I was just impatient and wanted the item, thats all, just teenage me wanting the strange item so I could play with it.
    Soon it is going to be 10th year anniversary of the ban and in those years there were NO problems brought against me, only problems I got were because of the false ban and person I wanted to trade with insta blocked me.
    So I am appealing here again to clean my name as I did nothing wrong, nor I have never even tried..​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Appealed and denied, further appeal attempts will result in loss of posting privileges in the appeals section.