1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198061127701 - (Vakaris / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Vakaris, Oct 2, 2022.

1. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    That is what you should have started your appeal off with. Ill extend your appeal for now even tho we are well past the deadline. When I have some time to review it, I will.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**
  2. Vakaris

Vakaris Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:50430986
    Ok, thanks :)
  3. You Are The One

Steam:
    I have reviewed your appeal again and have additional questions, I have added you on steam for followup, since you already blew past your allowed reply time, I will only give you an additional 4 days to followup with me.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**
  4. Vakaris

Vakaris Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:50430986
  5. You Are The One

Steam:
    After multiple steam chats, you still did not fully disclose related accounts and failed to provide supporting evidence you are separate users after waiting for two hours. Further the appeal was already past the deadline to followup.
    Appeal denied for lack of sufficient evidence to overturn original admins decision.

Hidden Content:
    Last edited: Nov 10, 2022