1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Appeal: 76561198061208728 - (rice / SR CAUTION)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Taxxy (Axis), Feb 17, 2020.

1. Taxxy (Axis)

Taxxy (Axis) Unconfirmed Reports

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:50471500
    Appeal for SR CAUTION

Steam profile: 76561198061208728 (rice)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Evidence] Missing - Evidence is missing or not enough
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    No other accounts.​

Appeal description:
    Hello to who ever I am talking too. So a couple years ago i was part of this Steam group that did major raffles and events. This was before the Steam Authenticator era. I became one of their admins and help the raffle off the group members items. There was this main admin that at the time I thought was a very fair and good person. As I started helping more and more members with their raffles, the main admin had seen a chance to take a Aussie weapon from one of my raffles.

So the main admin wanted me to rigged the raffle so that he would win the raffle, while mind you other people had put keys as an entry fee for the raffle. I thought it was unfair even if he was the main admin. So i ended up running with the Aussie and giving it to the right winner but before i could've done that, the main admin had already started a report saying I was a fraud and I stole the item.

I did not want to give the right winner their item because I did not want to put them into the problem, so I just refunded the key back to the person. As for the person who was raffling off the Aussie he got into the mix and the main admin had him siding with him saying I rigged the raffle.

It went to SteamRep and I had a Admin go through the case but it was never really confirmed. I was wondering if it was possible to remove the uncomfirm reports on my profile. The case was many years ago I couldn't find any of the cases. Thank you for your time.​
  2. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Not banned by us. Nothing to appeal.