1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198066157732 - (Myoga The Flea / SR CAUTION)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Deadricblood, Feb 19, 2018.

1. Deadricblood

Deadricblood Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:52946002
    Appeal for SR CAUTION

Steam profile: 76561198066157732 (Myoga The Flea)

Appeal Plea: I committed some of the listed offenses, but not all of them
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, but I will repay. I need help finding the victim(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    None!​

Appeal description:
    Hello. I'd just like to clear some things up before apologizing. Seeing the first link in the reputation thread I completely messed up and attempted to scam said person. I messed up horrendously and till this date I regret my decisions. ALTHOUGH. Seeing the second report, it was a complete mistake. I didn't attempt to scam him, I was dumb and accidently mis-clicked. As soon as I figured out the mistake, I re-added said hat and went along with the trade. I took a long, hard break from TF2 and made mental notes to never scam anyone again. It ruined whatever reputation I made on any server and that's my own fault, nobody else. After four years, I've finally came back to TF2 and want to start a new life. That's near impossible with the two reports on my account. I can't log into any trading accounts or trade with any trading bots due to the marks. I understand what I did led me to this corner but I'm on my hands and knees, begging for forgiveness. Thank you for reading this, I hope I filled out this application to the appropriate level.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    You are not tagged on SR at this time, you have nothing to appeal.