1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Appeal: 76561198066246532 - (Never Lucky / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Never Lucky, Apr 17, 2017.

1. Never Lucky

Never Lucky Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:52990402
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198066246532 (Never Lucky)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Wrong Alt - Alternate account is not my account
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    none​

Appeal description:
    Hello.
    My brother (ID64: 76561198365502319) was recently banned on SteamRep after getting involved in an OPSkins scamming scheme (ID64 of his accomplice: 76561198079888418). I was marked as an alternate account and automatically banned the next day even though my account is five years older, which I think is because of the similar IP address (our router has dynamic IP, if that means anything). The tag was assigned to me automatically and I would like it to be removed since I have nothing to do with my brother's recent activities and haven't had anything to do with such activities since the creation of my account back in 2012.

I would also like to ask the admins which sort of proof would be necessary, and will provide the required proof . I can provide screenshots of us both being on our phones which are connected to Steam, photographies of us and our PC's with timestamps or even ID's (if a medical ID is enough, since I don't have a personal ID yet).​
  2. Never Lucky

Never Lucky Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:52990402
    Also, I would like to mention this section of your FAQ:

"The following clues help identify an obvious scammer alt:
    • Low hours of TF2/DotA with a deep knowledge of item values
    • New Steam start date, but eager to trade high value items
    • Private backpack, and with no rep threads
    • Quickselling fresh items that are less than a day old in their backpack
    • Nearly empty game backpack except for a few high value items with very recent history"
    I believe I don't fall into any of the five categories listed here.
  3. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Our information does not suggest the account is a separate user, saying that, you may only appeal with the originally tagged account.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**