1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198069143759 - (HS|mywar4 / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by HS|mywar4, Jan 4, 2020.

1. HS|mywar4

HS|mywar4 Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:54439015
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198069143759 (HS|mywar4)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Wrong Alt - Alternate account is not my account
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    i don't have any alternate accounts. But mine account got banned because you thougt i was an alt account.​

Appeal description:
    Hi

In 2016 my brother's account got hacked and he got banned for it and mine account was also banned because you thought i was an alt account. I'm here to state that i'm not an alt account.

Our account could be traced to te same IP-adress because back in the day we played on our parents PC, we didn't have the money to buy a computer our self. Now we both have a seperate computer, you can check it if you can. If i was an alt account i wouldn't have a lot of hours in TF2 but i have 1353 hours in the game and my backpack is pretty full. me and my brother play together so i'm not an alt.

If you want more information let me know. The reason why i'm appealing now for it and not in 2016 is beacause i didn't care back then (i was slowly quitting TF2). But know i picked up interest again in the game and i wanted to start trading again.

Kind regards
    HS|mywar4​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    You need to properly disclose alternate or related accounts per appeal guide entry #7

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**
  3. You Are The One

Steam:
    An additional two weeks to followup.
  4. You Are The One

Steam:
    Appeal denied for failure to followup/failure to disclose all appeals per appeal guide #7.