1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198070388956 - (Mate / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by MateWW, Dec 22, 2017.

1. MateWW

MateWW Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:55061614
    My neighbour is selling accounts you know ? For keys smurfing and other stuff. (Selling accounts on steam is not legal) and how do i know that who is connecting on that account now ?
  2. MateWW

Steam:
    And from now no one is using my connection i told him to quit from my internet permanetly. He cant do any bad things to me.
    On Steam.
  3. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Why is that account using your name?

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**
  4. MateWW

Steam:
    Which name ? Its my real name " Mate " from the gospel of matthew. Do you know how many ppls name is Mattew , Mate , Mateo.?
  5. You Are The One

Steam:
    Do I know how many people share the same connection and share the same name history and share the same account details? Stick to answering your appeal please.
  6. MateWW

Steam:
    Maybe his name is the same like me Mate. How do i know ? Man just tell me u think im lying in this appeal ?
  7. You Are The One

Steam:
    Well, you claim hes your neighbor who you split your internet bill with so... please enlighten me.
    Instead of making excuses, please answer the questions. Its in your best interest to do so because you are borderline tanking your own appeal at this point.
  8. MateWW

Steam:
    Enlight you with what ? I dont know what he doing especially in his house but i know he is selling the steam accounts he is getting games , rank on cs go and selling it up to the people. Who is paying the keys to him. And for our IP connection i got banned and u want me to give u proofs what i dont have.
  9. You Are The One

Steam:
    You failed to answer what I asked, last chance.
  10. MateWW

Steam:
    Where is question ? He dont know my accointdetails or other stuff. I dont know what to say anymore cuz i told you everything what i knew the "truth". And u are not someone who can give me chances there. If u are doing this appeal rightly u have to listen for my last words.
  11. You Are The One

Steam:
    I have given you every opportunity in your appeal, arguably being more patient then I usually am with such users who refuse to cooperate. I asked a simple question of why you share the same name as the other account, you said you dont know. I then re-articulated you already mentioned you are his neighbor and share/split the wifi bill, I dont believe at all you dont know the users name.

Good thing you mentioned you dont share account info because the other accounts also share account details with you that their is no way could be coincidence under the circumstances. You also share other names with the other accounts "nowak". I already have more then enough information to deny the appeal now.

You have a single reply left in your appeal,
  12. MateWW

Steam:
    Trash will never grow up like SteamREP... i got banned for no reason. U cant prove it and giving last chances. Pro judgement !!! Doesnot rven want to help me really to prove that im not the scammer .
  13. MateWW

Steam:
    U want me to say that i am scammer or what u waiting for ?
  14. MateWW

Steam:
    I swear my dead fathers soul i never scammed man and those what u linked in my alts are not mine accounts. Good luck with untrusty administration which do nit care community.
  15. You Are The One

Steam:
    After a review of the report/taking into account the appeal, I am unable to consider this appeal.
    You failed to cooperate in your own appeal, even after being given many opportunities to do so.
    You admit you share connections/computer with the other accounts.
    We have proof the accounts share some of the same account details. (as mentioned earlier, could not have been a coincidence under the circumstances)
    You have multiple matching namehistories with the other accounts in question and failed to explain/defend why.
    Accounts at the very least are defacto alts and based on your appeal, you have no way of showing to us otherwise.
    (Most likely tho, you are the scammer anyhow)

Firmly denied.