1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198070977563 - (LOL Player / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by PlazmaPL, Mar 30, 2021.

1. PlazmaPL

PlazmaPL Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:55355917
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198070977563 (LOL Player)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    i dont have​

Appeal description:
    Basically I was about 13 years old and I wanted the items, now I am 22 and I can buy my stuff, I hardly trade in TF2. So I hope that this ban will be removed because if one day I want to use a tf backpack to change something, but if I don’t remove it, I’m calm, I know that what I did was wrong, I regret it and I understand the gravity of what I did, but we two reports the items were returned and the other didn't even work, so I hope everything is fine​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Why did you not address these issues earlier? The reports were from 2013 and 2014. You joined the forums in 2017 and almost certainly saw them but didn't attempt to address them. In addition, you were only tagged late 2019ish and only now appealing. It does not look good.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**
  3. PlazmaPL

PlazmaPL Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:55355917
    i just stop playing tf2 for a long, and i realy didnt see importance for that, now im wanna make trades againg and outpost is gone, other sites use steam rep and i just cant trade anymore, thats the reason, if i didnt back to play this game probabily i not even care for this ban, i was a kid this is too long time
  4. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Due to number of offenses, time between offenses, not seeing importance in addressing issues until wanting to use certain sites (does not correlate to a true CoH appeal) I am not able to consider the appeal.

Appeal denied.