1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198085452591 | - (dikk4 / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by twis7er, Sep 19, 2018.

1. twis7er

twis7er Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:62593431
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198085452591 | (dikk4)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Evidence] Missing - Evidence is missing or not enough
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    Hello,

I think im banned because a Report from a CD Key..A guy long time ago report me for scam a cd key for paypal it was black ops 3 i think..he send me first with paypal the money then i gave him the cd key.. he activate it and try too refund money and then he report me and say key dont works and i cant proof that key works because its not a steam gift or like that :(..pls can u unban me? im not a scammer..​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Both parties agreed it was for two keys, both parties agree the transaction never got to the second key, you fully admit to receiving the funds for the first key.

1. Provide proof you had the keys (including purchase history) you agreed to trade the user.
    2. Why did you stop replying to the users steam chat to you after he paid you?

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**
  3. You Are The One

Steam:
    Two weeks to followup.
  4. You Are The One

Steam:
    Denied for failure to followup and lack of sufficient evidence to overturn tagging admins original decision.

Appeal denied.