1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198085577508 - (Volentis / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by LichSon, Sep 2, 2018.

1. LichSon

LichSon Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:62655890
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198085577508 (Volentis)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Process] Mistake - Admin misunderstood evidence or made a mistake
    Victim Repayment: No, but I will repay. I need help finding the victim(s)
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    Regarding your reply to my last thread:

"Further, you expressed intent to continue scamming, so you clearly pose a continued risk to the community."@ i won't stop as in i won't stop appealing and i also have friends that know i'm not a scammer. lemme tell u one simple thing " i don't financially need to scam"
    "Appeals can only be submitted by the original owner of the account. Claiming to have traded or bought this account does not excuse you from the offense" @well that's why i offered repayment, so u mean there's no way i could really be another person?
    for which you clearly show no remorse for regardless of repayment. @ why would i show remorse for such a pathetic scam in which i didn't have any part.and if u mean begging by remorse , i'm really not gonna beg for something i didn't do screw the account i won't be able to live with myself.

i have a couple of questions for u:

does the current account statue (Value,Market transactions,account level,number of games) seem like a person who would scam not Tradable Dota 2 sets?
    i have had around 10 k market transactions over the past two years
    View attachment 674599 View attachment 674600
    i have had little to no trade with strangers in the past two years+, there are some on steamtrades.
    i have spent a lot of money on steam.and in game purchases.
    View attachment 674601
    i made more than 200 dollars per month using the steam market only.which i'm very proud of even tho it's an small amount cuz i know not many people are able to do this.
    and the most important question, why now? why after 3 years where i the new owner haven't scammed anyone in the past 2years+ all i'm asking for is unbiased judgement.go to the accounts that did the same type of scam and check. is this account not different from them? just look at the real account owner speaking English and compare it to this...

i get what you're saying this is the perfect solution to my ban , pretending to be someone else. i know it's against steam policy to sell accounts and buy them but it happens all the time there are 3 major website that have more than 10 steam account trades per day.
    don't try to force me into admitting i did the scam even tho i didn't thinking it would solve my problem. work with this as it is don't try to change it.

and if u guys had a discord server i would be glad to talk to u.

Short Story:
    i am not gonna scam anyone cuz: 1- i don't financially need to scam 2- i have never scammed 3-it's against my morale code 4-i am a steam marketeer and i know many secret ways to make money which i'm very interested in and that's what I've been doing in the past two years. 5-i don't trade much.
    therefore i am not a risk to the community.
    if i wanted to scam people i would've done it in the past 2+years. when i had an old and high level account.
    i didn't even care about the ban too much , the reports were already like a ban to me that's why i tried to remove it , cuz they were bothering me.and i tried everything to solve it but had no luck even the victims realized that i'm someone else because they still remembered the real owner.i have some of them in my friend list.
    and i'm even gonna be more honest with u in the end if i was truly a risk to community u banning this account won't solve anything cuz i have more than 20 alt accounts which i use for farming trading cards. and most of them are high level accounts and also old.
    the only thing this account has to offer me are the games and the extra money i have to pay for one of the other accounts to even come close to it's level.

so what do u say? i'm already working on a solution. if there's any chance u would unban this account tell me before it happens.​

Attached Files:

2. LichSon

LichSon Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:62655890
    ps: i knew pushing for removal of reports might cause me to get actually banned but all along i was thinking if i reach a really high level i wouldn't want this my account , so i wanted to get it settled. now i kinda know what to do, but i'm still hoping this gets resolved.
  3. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691