1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198085936979 - (Shiina / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Kawaii Shiina2K, Dec 23, 2019.

1. Kawaii Shiina2K

Kawaii Shiina2K Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:62835625
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198085936979 (Shiina)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Hijacked - My account was abused by hijacker
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    No. I only use 1 steam account.​

Appeal description:
    [​IMG] The picture above is the day my account got Hijacked and the hijacker traded my items away. I am writing this appeal as i wish to be able to trade on websites but it says that i can't use the website as i have been banned on steamrep. My account was reported as the Hijacker used it to scam my friends and others into thinking it was me to get items as so reported the account. But my best friend appealed to Steam to help me get back my account which i did and some people didn't want to be friends with me anymore as my account had a steamrep ban.But i did not write a appeal during that time as i didn't trade alot so i didn't think it would affect me in the future. I just recently got into trading and i want to clear my inventory using bots but my ban is preventing me from doing so. I have talked with the victim and confirmed that he did not lose any items and only my account did and thus since i got back my account i would like to appeal for the ban to be lifted as i would like to be able to trade with a clean record. You may message me if you need anything else by sending me a friend request on steam or send me an email at
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    Thank you for reading this appeal and hopefully my ban gets lifted.​
  2. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    You need to provide screenshots of the steam support ticket, make sure you do not cut or edit the screenshots.
    Please explain how you got hijacked.
    Please provide the date you got hijacked and the date you recover your account.
  3. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Since you are unable to show you were actually hijacked and recovered your account, the appeal cannot be granted.
    If you do however find proof ( screenshots of Steam Support Ticket/s) and provide it, you may submit a new appeal.
    Appeal denied.