1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198087293134 - (BR4NI5_SvK | Trading Knife / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by BR4NI5_SvK ツ, May 24, 2020.

1. BR4NI5_SvK ツ

BR4NI5_SvK ツ Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:63513703
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198087293134 (BR4NI5_SvK | Trading Knife)

Appeal Plea: N/A. There are no offenses listed at all.
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate or Related Accounts:

Appeal description:
    Admin my last appeal close before I can react on it, so here is my react. Give me second chance, If my account scam someone I will repay him back. But you dont have any proof that through my account was somone scamed. If you had, please show me that. Or what you mean I need show you proof that my account was stolened. Just say me what I need to proof. I need contact that russian guy and ask him if he stole my account? Or what? (Irony) Dont close this appeal faster than I can answer you pls. I can send you screenshoted all my 2015-2016 trade history. I never have this alternative account in my friend list and nothing with his account is in my 2015 trade history. A never get message from somone like "Hey you scam me, give it back" or some comments on steam profile. Never somone mark me like scammer instead of steamrep. And to this day I dont know for what Im banned. Noone never showed me some proof that I scam somone. Because it doesnt exist. If I had some trades which I dont make on my own, I will see that in my trade history. But these trades are not in my trade history. So on the end, If I can repair this somehow, I want to do it. Just dont close this fast please and let me answer on your message. And let me know what do you mean by "proof" that I was hijacked. And if you mark me as scammer, I think you need proof to it too, no? Thanks for your time. And please dont close my topic too fast.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Once again, you have failed to substantiate your claim of a hijacking. You were given a warning about submitting additional appeals and they would be your last opportunity. You have now used it up and failed to provide proof of a hijacking.

You now have lost posting privileges in this section.