1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198087657645 - (p✿✿✿✿ Magnet (thats what I go by on my main) / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Secretly We Are Geese, Jan 22, 2021.

1. Secretly We Are Geese

Secretly We Are Geese Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:63695958
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198087657645 (p✿✿✿✿ Magnet (thats what I go by on my main))

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Friend/Family - My account was abused by a family member or friend
    Victim Repayment: No, but I will repay. I need help finding the victim(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    I have my personal account which is linked right here:
    https://steamcommunity.com/id/noabar/

Appeal description:
    So back in 2019 I got this account off r/globaloffensivetrading
    it had like 500 comments (only a few -rep but I deleted it), high level on steam, friends who are "famous" (very high levels) and about 3000 hours on csgo, rank LEM, almost every csgo operation coin and some expensive games.
    my main interests were the level of the profile, because I wanted to customize my profile but realized my level 12 profile couldn't do much.
    the guy asked for $150, I got him down to about $120 (roughly, I didn't pay in USD, used Leumi Bank Transfer)
    started playing around with the account, I customized it and played cs on it for the past 2 years or so.
    about a week ago, I was trying to enter a cs trading site (to charge my account with money and get some play skins) and got introduced to a message saying I've logged in from a trade banned account.
    I checked twice to make sure I haven't logged into a VAC Banned Smurf account or something similar, but it was this account.
    I asked a friend because the profile showed no signs of VAC / Trade ban history, and he instantly forwarded me to here, steamrep.
    I checked the report, I think (?) I understood what went down there between the two, this account was used in a scam, thus it was sold for a low price.
    I am not big in the trading world, and I am not planning to be, but I don't want to walk around with a scammer tag on my forehead, especially after I paid a hefty amount.
    I don't know how appealing here works, and I could probably help fixing the problem if you get me in touch with the guy, depends on how much was stolen and if I could pay it from my pocket.

for any more information, questions, etc, feel free to add one of my accounts (both are being used daily)​
  2. Roudydogg1

Roudydogg1 SteamRep Admin Friend Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:58227918
    https://forums.steamrep.com/pages/faq/

3. Secretly We Are Geese

Secretly We Are Geese Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:63695958
    so the account stays marked forever? there is no way to reach the victim and make things right?
  4. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Firmly denied per policy as pointed out above.

Not that it matters whatsoever since you are claiming its a purchased account but not to mislead others who might believe you, nothing suggests on our end the account changed hands to begin with.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**