1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Appeal: 76561198094878098 - (Z4∆rø✗ | B/S> Keys/Knives / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Jeff 12, Sep 24, 2018.

1. Jeff 12

Jeff 12 Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:67306185
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198094878098 (Z4∆rø✗ | B/S> Keys/Knives)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Wrong Alt - Alternate account is not my account
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    None actually​

Appeal description:
    Well I got contacted by a scammer and decided to try and get him banned like I used to do in the past. Honestly, half way through it and looking at all the informations I had to provide for a scammer of low quality to get banned, I got bored so I asked my friend who is steamrep banned (I didn't really think about it nor thought it would change anything tbh) to just post it for me. Gave him the text to copy paste, the screenshots and went out. Little did I know, 3rd party reports aren't accepted and my friend's ban affected me aswell. Soo, here am I.

I know it's sketchy, maybe a little far-fetched, and I honestly don't really expect to get unbanned. Let's say the circumstances are not in my favour, but I still want you guys to hear my part of the story. In the future, i'm just gonna report the scammers myself, because I still have intent to do that, even if it did cause my ban. If there's nothing we can learn from this story, it's don't have banned friends

That's about it I think. If you guys need any more info, ask. I'm gonna try my best to explain.​
  2. Teeny Tiny Cat

Teeny Tiny Cat SteamRep Admin Partner Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46722104
    You need to appeal on the originally tagged account.

Note: edited due to correction from admin.
    Last edited: Apr 28, 2019