1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198096544280 - (Xovio / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Xovio [BKNE], Nov 3, 2016.

1. Xovio [BKNE]

Xovio [BKNE] Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:68139276
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198096544280 (Xovio)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    I don't have any alt accounts.​

Appeal description:
    So I was banned today on the 3rd November 2016.
    The situation was this: I (Xovio) scammed a guy called [succ] moose. I said I would raffle his collectors powerjack and he believed me. He said he doesn't know if he should trust me, because he got scammed once before. But he trusted me and sent me his item. I blocked him and unfriended him the next day. This was my first scam attempt so I didn't know what to do. I felt like an a✿✿✿✿✿✿ but I thought I needed the money. I sold the powerjack on the Steam Community Market after a few days. The scammed guy contacted the leader of the raffle group I posted the announcment: "Struggling selling your items" and also the leader of the biggest raffle group I was in. I have to say, those two were not involved in this attempt, they didn't know of it. After I sold the powerjack the two leaders contacted me asking me, if I know something of that situation. I was lying and said no. One leader wanted some evidence that I'm not involved in this situation, because I said I gave the item back. I was very scared, because there was no way to get out. I already sold the item, so what should I do? I sent faked screenshots of my trade history and my market transactions. Sorry, I can't provide the fake screenshots I sent, because I already deleted them, but they should still be visible in the report. the scammed. The victim already set up a steamrep report, but it was closed by Horse, because there wasn't enough evidence. I really tricked my raffle group leader and he didn't know who to trust. I made one mistake in faking the screenshots so he didn't know if he should trust me, because there were never a problem with me in any group, or should he trust the victim. The victim made a new report in that time. He provided more evidence including my faked screenshots. He also added me and I said phrases like "stop harassing me". I was very scared and karma was just before killing me at this moment. I thought: "Even if I give him the value back, I would still get reported and I would never be able to trade again". Yeah that was pretty much right, because I think my fate was already decided back then. Anyways the victim kept collecting proves, but it was still not enough. Then one of the group leaders sent some chat logs with me admitting zu scammed the victim. I thought "you are already done, stop hiding behind lies and be a man. Confront the consequences you made yourself". I tried to make a deal with the admin. The deal was: I'll pay the victim an item of the same value back and I'll not get a steamrep ban. The admin did not agreed to that. I also said "Alright it's cheaper to make an alt account". Just to not let any information out of my story. Then the admin wanted screenshots of the victims and my trade history. At this time I already added the victim, apologizing myself and also talked about giving the items back. I sent the real Trade History, because I don't wanted to lie anymore. These were the screenshots I sent: (first one to fourth one). The Admin wanted the trade history from the 23rd October until today. After that moose sent his trade history and already said, he doesn't want me to get banned, he just wants his items back and if we could just to that in this way. The admin followed and banned me. I gave the items back to the victim in the same ten minutes, because I thought: "Yeah you could keep the items, but those weren't mine, those were stolen items. I can't live with that, karma is already killing me." So I gave the items back to the victim and asked him if he could forgive me. He answered with yes. You can read the chat history "chat history moose". Yeah I gave him his item back. I also sent a screenshot of the back sent item and yes they are not faked you can ask the victim.

The victim already said he can forgive me, now I hope steamrep can forgive me, too. This was my first and last crime, I learned from my mistakes.

So sorry for my bad English, I hope you can understand it. I'm from Germany.

Xovio​

Attached Files:

2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Attempt?
    Lying to an SR admin?
    Making repayment conditional? Replying to the pending report and only waiting to repay after being tagged?
    In a few hours?

nuts

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**