1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198096732780 - (Xenocide / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Xenoooo, Jun 4, 2018.

1. Xenoooo

Xenoooo Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:68233526
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198096732780 (Xenocide)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and the admin told me to appeal again at a later date

Alternate Accounts:
    none​

Appeal description:
    Hi, a few years ago I scammed a guy for a knife in cs and pretty immediately returned to him because I felt like crap about it. I was pretty young and immature about it, and once it was done I immediately regretted it and returned the item to him. This is confirmed in the initial report on me, guy updated that I repaid him in full within an hour.

I appealed a long time ago and was told to come back in a year or so and that I'd have a good chance. I don't really trade any more, mostly play single player games. I just don't like having the tag by my name, because it's really not the type of person I am.

I can wholeheartedly assure you that you'll never hear about me again if you grant my appeal, I'd just like name cleared from a lapse in judgment years ago.

(I'd like to point out that while the ban is only 450something days old, the original report is *way* older than that, I wasn't banned for over a year or so after the original report, the ban coincidentally enough only went through after I asked for a judgment and bumped my own thread, I'd likely have been totally fine had I not asked for the judgment to begin with, lol)

Thanks for your time,​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Archiving, once again, too soon to consider an appeal.