1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198099372101 - (KOJI ™ / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by BLUU ™, Sep 20, 2020.

1. BLUU ™

BLUU ™ Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:69553186
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198099372101 (KOJI ™)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Process] Mistake - Admin misunderstood evidence or made a mistake
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    No other accounts​

Appeal description:
    The events happened over 4 years ago. I haven't played games for the past 4 years finally was coming back on to find that I was banned and am unable to trade with certain sites. The case took 3 years to resolve and if I had known it was still happening I would've argued it more at the time, instead it was pushed without any of my knowledge and those 4 years ago I was 100% willing to pay up for the items I had requested. Therefore, I would appreciate it if the ban was lifted and maybe replaced with a caution or something. I understand that the evidence against me looked bad at the time. But there's no way I'm going to have counter evidence against it after 4 years. So I'd appreciate it if the ban was completely lifted or at least reduced. Thanks, koji.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    I do not understand your appeal, their is no misunderstanding by the tagging admin as you selected for the appeal reason, you were correctly tagged. Furthermore, I dont see any misunderstanding in the chat itself, you offered to pay in imaginary "unicorn tokens" (steam wallet funds that dont exist). Usually such appeals would be instantly denied per policy for RWC (and the fact you take almost no responsibility for your actions), but Ill at least give you a single reply or until Friday to see what you have to say about this.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**
  3. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Appeal being denied for 1. SR, by policy, does not grant appeals for RWC related offenses this is an instant, auto deny appeal reason. 2. Failure for you to further explain upon your appeal reasoning (even after being given extra time to reply that is not required) 3. Failure to followup.