1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198100164482 - (Blade The Puppet / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Blade The Puppet, Oct 26, 2019.

1. Blade The Puppet

Blade The Puppet Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:69949377
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198100164482 (Blade The Puppet)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Hijacked - My account was abused by hijacker
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    no I do not have an alternative account​

Appeal description:
    My account was hijacked nearly a year ago and I was banned from trade servers 275 days ago from what my steamrep says and wish to have this repealed, I will even speak to the person who made the report Javier 3, and will all the refine I have saved up, I was planning to use it to buy some of my lost items back but will gladly give it to him. I feel bad that my friend suffered from me not being able to get control of my account sooner.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    If you are claiming hijack, you must provide proof in the form of a support ticket. You also need to provide dates of when you lost and recovered your account. You have two weeks to followup.
  3. Blade The Puppet

Steam:
    may I ask how I am suppose to find this as when I was hijacked I only communicated with steam support and gave them info for a purchase code I had a while back
  4. Blade The Puppet

Steam:
    Here is what i could find a email from 2018 the year my account was hijacked, and the email asking to verify my email as to get my account back. I can not find more but i can inform you it took me over 24 hours to go through the steam support process, provide a purchase code that was linked to my account and reset all the stuff that was on my account.

Attached Files:

5. You Are The One

Steam:
    What you provided is wholly unacceptable (see evidence/screenshot guide at top of appeals section) and not what was asked for at all. You must provide a copy of a support ticket, you also failed to provide dates as already asked for as well. Two week notice to followup.
  6. Blade The Puppet

Steam:
    Sorry for having the wrong email to me a while to find proper ones and i cant access it as its passed the 60 days Capture+_2019-10-26-20-18-12.png Capture+_2019-10-26-20-17-35.png
  7. You Are The One

Steam:
    I will give you the rest of the two weeks to provide proof in the form of a support ticket as already requested. Once again, what you did provide is wholly unacceptable (see evidence/screenshot guide at top of appeals section)
  8. Blade The Puppet

Steam:
    Question how am i too get you proof when its locked because its passed the 60 days

Attached Files:

9. Blade The Puppet

Steam:
    azing how this is still under investigation I been waiting for this to be finished so I can start trading again so I guess you guys just don't give a f✿✿✿ about the truth thanks
  10. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Since you are unable to show you were actually hijacked and recovered your account, the appeal cannot be granted.
    If you do however find proof ( screenshots of Steam Support Ticket/s) and provide it, you may submit a new appeal.
    Appeal denied.