1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198101808753 - (Baha / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by FluffyTheGreat, Aug 17, 2019.

1. FluffyTheGreat

FluffyTheGreat Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:70771512
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198101808753 (Baha)

Appeal Plea: I committed some of the listed offenses, but not all of them
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, but I will repay. I need help finding the victim(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    Not that I know of I just started playing TF2 the other day and other than that I have only really used steam for the Binding of Isaac.​

Appeal description:
    Hello, I have just started playing TF2 again and there is a weight on my shoulders. It is this SteamRep ban that I have. I read over the reports and some of them are untrue while the others admins never came to a conclusion on they would say things like "This thread has been archived since the requested information was not provided. If you obtain the requested information, please create a new report.". None of the reports had sufficient evidence against me. I do admit I did scam some people when in 2014 but I do not recall some of these reports actually happening. It is now 2019 and I have no desire to ever scam someone. Looking back at the past has me embarrassed because I was acting quite stupid. I would like to be able to appeal this ban and if there are any people that I actually scammed then I would like help finding them to help repay them or at least apologize for my old childish behavior. I am here to help if you have any questions or find anyone that I may have been unfair to. But at this point, it has been 5 years, half a decade and a lot has changed in that amount of time. I just want to be able to enjoy the wonderful TF2 community without the burden of this ban that I have. With all respect, I believe you will come to a fair conclusion on this.

- Sincerely, Baha​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    You need to let us know what ones are true and what ones you want to contest. (link the cases for us)
  3. FluffyTheGreat

FluffyTheGreat Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:70771512
    To be honest I can not recall which would be true and which would not be true. Like I said all this happened 5 years ago. You guys also had done something to my account since posting my appeal where scammers could find me because I got a friend request from a guy who wanted me to help him scam(https://imgur.com/a/YINqasH).
  4. You Are The One

Steam:
    You said some are true and some are not, if you are unable to tell me what ones you are contesting (and provide a defense for those reports) we have no choice but to assume they are all true since you did indeed scam previously.
  5. You Are The One

Steam:
    "Some true, some not" and failing to clarify is not an affirmative appeal defense. Additionally, at the least, you did scam multiple times and failed to followup with your appeal.

Firmly Denied.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**