1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198103603189 - (Klinsmamn rodrigues de oliveira / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Klick I skinsjar.com, Oct 7, 2021.

1. Klick I skinsjar.com

Klick I skinsjar.com Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:71668730
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198103603189 (Klinsmamn rodrigues de oliveira)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Hijacked - My account was abused by hijacker
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    i don't have any another account​

Appeal description:
    I talked to the victim of the case in question and told the story that I want to become a trader and that this ban here is making me very complicated, so I came to an agreement with him and as I did not harm him with moral or financial damages, the victim agreed to withdraw the report about me (if possible) I explained to her that I never tried to rob anyone and that what happened was that my account and knife were stolen and then they used it for what happened, then in my other appeal I posted the exchange of my knife being stolen (the thief's account is still banned from trading being abandoned by the thief)​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Already appealed and denied, further appeal attempts will result in loss of posting privileges in the appeals section.
    And no, we do not retract reports, that is not how we operate, its not a thing that that we do, it has zero effect on the tagging.