1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198106923136 - (Dekkernn#H$helten / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by DekkerNN, May 25, 2014.

1. DekkerNN

DekkerNN New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:73328704
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198106923136 (Dekkernn#H$helten)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Friend/Family - My account was abused by a family member or friend
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    The link is to my 2 account and that is the account my roomie use when he play
    -____

it was my roomie making the "Offer" i got banned from... i never scam ppl or hack in games think it is the most lame thing you can do...

i can show id from me and my roomie that we are real roomies and it is not just a "joke" i make ... i am really serious about this.

why i dont upload the file is because there are things on the pic ppl dont need to see. adresses and so on...​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    You are responsible for your account and who you let access your account.
  3. DekkerNN

DekkerNN New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:73328704
    I know i am. but as i said it was my roomie there did it because he thought it was on the other account..
    i can show pic there prove that we live together, if it goes so far i can make a video where he says it,,,
    ยด

and if not how long is this "ban" ?
  4. You Are The One

Steam:
    You are responsible for your account, that includes securing it against unauthorized access. The Steam SSA makes it clear account sharing is a no-no, you took on the liability of the user you gave access to. Unless you were hacked, it does not make a difference (roommate/bro/dog/fish) as its impossible for you to show otherwise. As for your roommate thinking he was attempting to scam on an alt, you would be tagged the same since its your account/your alternate account.
  5. You Are The One

Steam:
    After a review of the report/taking into account the appeal, I am unable to consider this appeal.
    -Based on what you said, you have no way of proving your claim, YOUR account is YOUR responsibility at ALL times.
    -Buying/selling/trading/lending or any other transfer of ownership of a steam account does not negate a banned tag nor are you able to appeal for the account.

Appeal denied.