1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198108743026 - (Klaz / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Klaz, Dec 2, 2018.

1. Klaz

Klaz Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:74238649
    I used it 2x already and no one has replied first one and, I just posted the second one.
  2. Klaz

Klaz Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:74238649
    What more evidence do I need for the approval to remove the -rep crap.
  3. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    locked for bumping.
  4. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    After a review, nothing suggests a hijacking as you did not provide a support ticket as REQUIRED for claims of hijackings. New login, login from different locations, that's all they are, they do not indicate if you or someone you know did it or was an actual bad actor.
    You are spot on the first part but no, we will not remove it due to lack of sufficient evidence for a claim of hijacking BECAUSE YOUR ACCOUNT WAS USED TO SCAM. I will allow a second appeal in the future but ONLY if you are able to show your claim of a hijacking via support ticket, submission of an appeal before then will count as your second appeal and we will not entertain any further appeal attempts after your next.

Regards.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**