1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198118597934 - (✪ Over_Kill ✪ / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by ✪ Over_Kill ✪, Jun 10, 2019.

1. ✪ Over_Kill ✪

✪ Over_Kill ✪ Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:79166103
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198118597934 (✪ Over_Kill ✪)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate Accounts:
    None, I just use this account​

Appeal description:
    Good morning/afternoon admins and readers,

Today ( Monday 10th June 2019) is when I've jumped onto Steam for so long ( been away for 2 years?), living the life and spending time with friends, gf and family you know? Going through that teenager stage.

I'm writing this appeal today because I'm hoping to get my name un-banned/unmarked on backpack.tf, scarp.tf and tf2 outpost. My past life with Steam (12 year old stage) wasn't really great and my stupidity/immaturity was really high. Yes I do admit my flaws and I do remember my actions (scamming). A long time ago I scammed a fella named Mystic, if I remember correctly I took everything in his backpack and ran off (really immature and unfair to this user). I'm 17 now almost 18 and over time you mature and develop an adults mentality. Eventually everyone will go through this stage, where you create a mistake from your mistakes and you learn from it. Personally I just don't just want people thinking I'm a terrible guy and I shouldn't be trusted, which is the reason why I want to show to you guys (readers) that I've matured during the past two years of me being a way from steam.

I do remember creating an appeal a long time ago which was sadly rejected. https://forums.steamrep.com/threads...-over_kill-✪-banned-by-sr.130922/#post-382831

The old appeal contained evidence of my paying back the user, a bill and earbuds for which he requested and being satisfied in the end. Yes I did forget to mention about faking my repayment on tf2outpost which was really stupid and a waste of everyone's time. This all sounds terrible but the bright side is that Mystic is happy and I've matured, learnt my mistakes and having no plans of scamming ever again. (I earn money now and honestly, taking $5 from a game has no use for me. I'd rather enjoy the community and talk to other players).

I feel like everyone deserves a second chance in life, even when it comes to relationship, social media, life, we all deserve to redeem and prove to others that we can learn from our past experience and change for the good.

Since I'm back on steam (from time to time), I just want to enjoy the games and what steam has to offer. Maybe I'll do a couple of trades along the line but otherwise, just enjoy the internet.

Therefore, I do hope my account could be unbanned as I've matured mentally and swear not to do such thing again. I do understand your views too (admins), we're trying to eliminate all toxic users in the steam community to create a fun and safe environment. Well I do believe that growing up is a sign of change.

Fun fact about me: I'm a a re-seller, I sell branded sneakers and clothing so I understand how s✿✿✿ it would feel to be scammed online and the real world.

Admins, I do hope this appeal will be easily identified and issued. I'm more than happy to have a simple and quick conversations on how we could approach to this!​
  2. Teeny Tiny Cat

Teeny Tiny Cat SteamRep Admin Partner Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46722104