1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Archived Appeal: 76561198118597934 - (✪ Over_Kill ✪ / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by ✪ Over_Kill ✪, May 16, 2021.

1. ✪ Over_Kill ✪

✪ Over_Kill ✪ Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:79166103
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198118597934 (✪ Over_Kill ✪)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    I remember creating another account but I can't remember the details (I dont use that account anymore)​

Appeal description:
    Hello +steamrep or to whom it may concern,

I thought I would reach out and try my luck as it has been 5+ years now.

I would like to notify to whom it may concern that I have submitted multiple appeals when I was younger and they have been rejected, here are the following links:

https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/appeal-76561198146769707-✪-over_kill-✪-banned-by-sr.130922/

https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/appeal-76561198118597934-✪-over_kill-✪-banned-by-sr.189412/

https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/appeal-76561198118597934-✪-over_kill-✪-banned-by-sr.189412/

I believe these are all the links to my appeals?
    Incase I was wrong I'll send a link to my streamrep profile:

https://forums.steamrep.com/members/✪-over_kill-✪.124157/

DO I ADMIT TO MY OFFENSES?
    Short answer: yes
    Being younger and foolish I do regreat scamming this person & creating a fake story about repaying this person.

WHY DID I COMMIT THE CRIME?
    I commited the following crimes:

- FAKE STORY
    - SCAMMING

only becuase I didn't have the money and patience to get the items that I wanted in the game so I resorted to scamming to 'speed up' the progress.

WHAT MAKES YOU THINK THAT YOU WOULDN'T DO IT AGAIN?
    1) I can purchase the items in the game now so I don't need to scam people.
    2) I'm a lot older and mature so scamming people woldn't be 'call to action' as I would feel guilty.
    3) I'm only on steam to have a bit of fun if I had nothing to do, scamming people would be wasting my time because I can just buy the items that I want.

DO YOU HAVE EVIDENCE OF YOU CLAIMING THAT YOU WOULDN'T SCAM AGAIN?

https://steamcommunity.com/id/Over_Kill2001/inventory/#440

If you take a look into my inventory, you can see that I have valuable items in my inventory. These were all purchased/traded from the community market, people and websites.

* It is evident that I'm willing to spend my money if I really want the items. *

WHY ARE YOU SUBMITTING AN APPEAL?
    To be honest, I don't see the point of banning me on backpack.tf, scrap.tf and etc now. I can still buy the items that I want via other people, website and the steam community.

If I'm purchasing my items now might as well unban me so I can purchase the items on your websites?

WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF YOUR APPEAL WAS DECLINED?
    It wouldn't phase me as much becuase I can still buy the items else where, it'll just be a bit harder. However it wouldn't prevent me from playing tf2.

WOULD YOU COMMIT THESE OFFENSES AGAIN?
    Short answer: no
    Honeslty I have no reason of commiting these offenses again becuase I can buy the items that I want with my own money.

(I would purchase my items on the steam community market or other trading websites)

MY SUGGESTIONS:
    - I would be more than happy to donate an unusual or keys to the admin or steam rep community if that helps?
    - Get unbanned but have a permanant 'warning sign' saying that I have scammed before and they sould be carful?
    - Put in $100aud in one of your websites to prove that I'm capable of purchasing items and I wouldn't resort to scamming

* These are the following suggestions that I would think at the top of my head right now ^ but if you guys have any suggestions then I'm happy to hear it! :) *

FACTORS TO CONSIDER:
    - These following offences:
    1) Scamming
    2) Fake story
    were commited by an immature and greedy boy, I have grown and matured a lot more
    - The offences happened 5+ year from now
    - I have paid back the person I have scammed and he/she is satisfied

STORY:

- Scammed a person for their entire backpack
    - Got reported on steamrep
    - Was scared and decided to make a fake appeal of me 'paying back' this person
    - Appeal got declined
    - Went to the person and actually payed them (bills hat and a bud) - which he graciously accepted
    - Got him to confirm that I traded him and I quote:
    "Hi, I can assure you that over kill has repaid me. Thanks!"
    "Hi, this is the 2nd account and he has repaid"
    - Got denied again because I didn't mention about the story about making the fake payment (which I honestly didn't know that I had to)

CONCLUSION:
    Whilst reading the offences that I have commited (when I was a lot younger), I do understand the reason why I got banned. Now that I earn my own money and I'm on steam for fun, I can't see myself committing these crimes again.

At the end of the day I'm just back on steam to have fun here and there (mostly playing csgo and occasionally tf2). [A lot of bots in tf2 for some reason haha]

To whom it may concern, I would be more than happy to discuss/negotiate about different arrangements. :)

Thank you for taking your time to read this, if you have any questions or concerns please don't be afraid to comment on this appeal!

Looking forward to your reply.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Appealed and denied, any further appeal attempt will result in loss of posting privileges in the appeals section.