1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Archived Appeal: 76561198119740004 - (Evasion / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Threat, Aug 8, 2021.

1. Threat

Threat Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:79737138
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198119740004 (Evasion)

Appeal Plea: I commited the offense(s), but it was minor or I disagree with SteamRep policy
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate or Related Accounts:

Appeal description:
    Alright guys, I know I have appealed before, but hear me out.

I am now 21. I was 14 and a freshman in Highschool at the time of the offense. I now go to University here in Georgia. It has been 1778 days since the time of the offense, with no preceding offense.

It has been two years since my last appeal, and I'm stating the same exact case. I haven't tried scamming since the report. All I'm asking for here is a little mercy. In my last appeal (Link below), they stated that they couldn't do anything to revoke, (per steamrep policy), but my first appeal trying to dodge was a LONG time ago. I have since admitted in my last appeal two years ago, but I'm still tagged as someone people can't trust.

I think the whole point of this website is to tag the people who are scamming, and i understand, and I should have, been tagged after the offense. But, after enough years, I believe that this policy is a tiny bit outdated. I'm one of the most trustworthy people to anyone that truly knows me.

And I don't want to go 15 rounds, but I would extremely appreciate a one-time courtesy to me. Every time I log into steam it just reminds me, and It hurts, to be honest.

If yall could discuss removing the tag I would be extremely grateful. This is not who I am anymore. I'm not an immature kid trying to take people's hard-earned money like I was when I was 14. This is why I keep wanting it removed after all of these years because it's not me.

Cheers guys,

Dylan​
  2. Threat

Threat Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:79737138
  3. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Changing of story after being denied results in instant loss of posting privileges in the appeals section, only reason this was not the case in your last attempt was a courtesy because you came clean. But as you acknowledge here today,
    Nothing has changed and you have used up any courtesy you had left by making this frivolous appeal attempt.
    Regards.